There are some things an artist simply must know. But since I can’t read minds, I need your help. In order to find out more about my ideal clients, I need to have you, my peeps, answer a few questions for me. So, if you’ve ever bought any of my art, or wanted to, but didn’t for any reason- and you know who you are, please answer the following very unscientific survey. You can email me your answers and please provide your snail mail address too, because I will in return mail you a small original piece of my art. Really. I value your answers that much. Honesty is a must-don’t worry you won’t hurt my feelings. Also, if you feel a question is too personal, just skip it. Short phrases are fine-I don’t give extra credit for complete sentences. 😆 I just want to get to know my fans a little better, but I don’t want to offend anyone! The more I know about you, the better I can serve you. And lastly, just have fun with it!
Okay, here goes:
First some general questions about you:
1. What do you care about, what is important to you in your life?
2. What is it you want? This is very open-ended, so just say whatever comes to mind.
3. What do you love, what makes you want to get up in the morning?
4. What kinds of things worry you or concern you?
5. If money were no object, what kind of home would you have, how would it make you feel, and what kinds of objects and colors would you want around you?
6. How do you prefer to be communicated with, snail mail, email, telephone?
7. What kind of things do you like to do when you are not working?
8. Do you have kids, grandkids, pets?
Okay a few more:
1. Would you say you prefer more traditional, representational art or more contemporary, or even avant garde art.
2. What is it about fiber art that you love?
3. If you have bought my art work, what is it about my work that made you have to own it?
4. Answer this question: I would love to own an original piece of Roxane’s work, but a high quality reproduction print would be more in my budget. Yes or no?
My email: Roxane@RoxaneLessa.com
That’s it, you’re done! Don’t forget to give me your mailing address so I can send you your prize! And as always, if you don’t want to be one of my peeps or get these emails, it’s ok to unsubscribe! Thanks for sharing!